* Time of entrance:
Depends upon the decision of government, At the end of each year.
* Open for application:
From September (Subject to change the admission time schedule declared by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Bangladesh.
As decided by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Bangladesh.
Students must follow the national policy by appearing central admission test arranged by the DHGS, Bangladesh.
01. Application for admission must be submitted online in the prescribed format available at the website http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd Detailed information is available there.
02. All information regarding admissions in the 1st year MBBS course will be notified in the notice board and website of Barind Medical College.
Time of entrance:
At the end of each year.
Open for application:
As decided by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Bangladesh. Last year it was from September to November 2014.
Minimum qualification to apply is GPA 7 out of 10 (at least 3 in SSC or ‘O’ level equivalent and 4 in HSC or ‘A’ Level equivalent); must have Biology with minimum GPA 3.5 at all levels.
Application for admission must be submitted in the prescribed format available at the Bangladesh Embassy/High Commission and online also: www.bmc.edu.bd)in triplicate along with all certificates, Mark Sheets/Transcripts, copy of passport, 06 passport size photographs and application fee deposit received memo to Bangladesh embassy/High commission and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Each applicant must send US$ 60.00(Sixty)/Tk.5000.00 as non refundable application fee by Telegraphic Transfer(T.T.), payable to the ‘Director, Medical Education & HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh’, A/c No. 200024894, Rupali Bank Ltd., Mohakhali Branch, Dhaka. All Certificate and Mark Sheets should be authentication and attested by the competent authority i.e. ‘Foreign Ministry of students’ country origin and respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective Missions based in Dhaka.
All Applicant provisionally selected for admission will be medically examined by a Medical Board and candidates declared medically fit by the board will be approved for admission.
What is the Admission Requirements?
- Candidates must be from Science Group with Physics. Chemistry and Biology as subject in HSC or equivalent examination. Candidates should possess minimum score of GPA 3.5 in SSC or HSC or equivalent exams and total score must have GPA 8.
- Tribal candidates must possess combined total marks of GPA-7 and must have minimum score of GPA 3 in SSC and HSC or equivalent exams.
- Foreign students who have equivalent GPA score and equivalence certificate from DGHS may be admitted subject to approval of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. 5. Candidates who have passed SSC or equivalent before 2009 and HSC before 2011 or equivalent will not be considered for admission.
What are the steps/procedure of Admission?
- Application for admission must be submitted in the prescribed form issued by Barind Medical College.
- Application form duly filled in must reach the office of the Principal. Barind Medical College along with the acknowledgement slip for the non-refundable registration fee of Tk. 1000/- (One Thousand) only.
- Application form submitted without receipt of registration fee will not be accepted.
- Attested photocopy of the following documents must be accompanied with the application form:
- SSC Examination Certificate
- Testimonial of passing HSC Examination from the Principal of the respective college of the student.
- SSC and HSC marks sheet.
- Certificate from the Head of the institution in which the applicant studied last regarding the student’s character and personality.
Certificate of character from a Class -1 Gazetted Officer.
- Nationality Certificate from UP Chairman or Ward Commissioner.
- 3 copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Undertaking from Parents/Guardian stating that the applicant’s educational expenses at Barind Medical College & Hospital, Rajshahi will be borne by them.
- Original copies of the above documents are to be produced at the time of admission.
- All information regarding admissions in the 1st year MBBS course including list of selected candidates, date of medical checkup, payment of fees etc. will be notified in the notice board of Barind Medical College.
All Applicant provisionally selected for admission will under go medical examinations only fit candidates will be approved for admission.
List of Delegate for Foreign Students Admission :
|01||Nasir Ahmad khan
Global Education Counseling Center Pvt. Ltd.
Opposite to Hardik Hotel
Contact +977 984-1744701
Greenwich International Education P. Ltd.
Contact +977- 984-1372964
|03||Arun Kumar Choudhary
Jyoti Deep International Education Consultancy
Old Bus Park, Way to Shankar Dev Campus
Contact +977 984-1279554
ESS ESS CAREER CONSULTANCY
216, 2nd Floor Ali jan Plaza, M.A Road
Srinagar1, Jammu & Kashmir, INDIA.
Contact +91 98584- 66755, +919 79791-3509
North East Educational Hub
Agia Road, Goalpara Town
Goalpara, Assam 8, INDIA.
Tel: +91 73990-07808, +91 80114-44856
Baba Consultancy Educational Services
Mir N Co Complex
(opposite to Medicare)
Karan Nagar, Srinagar
Jammu & Kashmir-190010, INDIA.
Contact +91 99068-44225, + 99068-81314
Smile Education Consultancy
4, Santoshpur Lake West Road
Arambagh Food Mart Building(Near Santoshpur Lake Pally)
Kolkata – 700 075, INDIA.
Contact +91 99030-33033
39A, Dilkusha Street(1st Floor – opposite to Hajj House
Kolkata 700 017, INDIA.
Contct +91 80132-45259
SVS Academy Pvt Ltd.
18/A Flowers Road, Kilpauk
Chennai 600 010, INDIA.
Contact +91 95662-76873